Birmingham University is inviting international scholars interested in undergoing a postgraduate program at the university under its postgraduate international award program. This award program is designed to help international scholars having financial challenges study for their postgraduate program at the university. The deadline for this UK scholarship wasn’t specified on the school portal but we highly advises all interested international scholars to treat their application as urgent.
About Birmingham University
Birmingham City University is an educational institution located in Birmingham, England. Initially it was established as the Birmingham College of Art in the year 1843. Later on, it was designated as a polytechnic in the year 1971 and finally gained its university status in the year 1992. Students from this institution are well known for their high/outstanding academic performance and positive impact they have on their community.
Important information to note about this scholarship
Host University: Birmingham University
Type of scholarship: Partial funding
Degree level: Postgraduate degree
Subject: All courses offered at the Birmingham University
Number of scholarship awards: Not specified
Mode of application: Online via the official school scholarship portal
Invited nationalities: International students
Scholarship deadline: Not specified
Benefit of Postgraduate International Awards Birmingham University UK
As an awardee of this scholarship, you will be offered some benefits which includes:
- This scholarship comes with a financial support of one thousand five hundred pounds intended to help international scholars reduce the financial burden.
- You will also be enjoying other benefits such as conducive learning environment and rich educational resources.
- Also, you will be exposed to other scholars which will help you improve your leaning circle.
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate International Awards Birmingham University UK
Interested applicants for this UK scholarship program are expected to ensure they meet with the below eligibility criteria:
- You must be an international scholar interested in undergoing a postgraduate program at the university.
- You must have applied for a postgraduate program to study any course at the university
- You must be eligible for a study permit in united kingdom
- You must have proof of your previous academic performance.
- You must meet with the English language requirements.
How to apply for Postgraduate International Awards Birmingham University UK
Application for this program is quite easy. Interested applicants are expected to apply for an admission to study any postgraduate course at the university. Only then will you be considered for the scholarship program.