Applications for Pharmacometric modelling scholarship at the University of Warwick is currently ongoing. Interested scholars willing to undergo a postgraduate study program in Pharmacometric modelling at the University of Warwick are invited to apply. The purpose of this scholarship is to help scholars who can’t afford to further their post graduate studies get an opportunity to do so in United Kingdom. According to the official website, there are no specified deadline for this UK scholarship. All students are expected to treat their application as urgent.
About the University of Warwick
The University of Warwick is a public research Institution present on the outskirts of Coventry at the center of the West Midlands and Warwickshire, England. It was founded in the year 1965 as part of the then government administration initiative to improve higher education.
Important Information about this scholarship
Host institution: University of Warwick
Country: United Kingdom
Degree level: Postgraduate Degree
Course: Pharmacometric Modelling
Number of scholarship: Not specified
Invited nationality: All nationalities are invited
Mode of application: Online
Scholarship Deadline: Not specified
Benefits of Pharmacometric Modelling Scholarship at the University of Warwick
Awardees of this scholarship will be giving the below benefits:
- You will be getting an annual tax free stipend at the standard rate valued at 15,250 pounds and also a cover up tuition fees at the EU rate for three years six months.
- As an international awardee under this scholarship program, you will be exposed to the conducive learning environment available at the University of Warwick. You will also be offered quality educational resources to help you grow in knowledge and also achieve your dream career goals.
Eligibility criteria for Pharmacometric Modelling Scholarship at the University of Warwick
Interested applicants for this scholarship are expected to meet with the below criteria to qualify for this scholarship:
- You must possess a second class upper degree or a master’s degree at the merit level.
- You must have applied for an admission offer to study at the university of warwick
- As an international scholar, you must have met with the English language requirement and also be eligible for a study permit in United Kingdom.
How to apply for Pharmacometric Modelling Scholarship at the University of Warwick
As mentioned earlier, interested scholars are expected to seek admission for a PhD program at the university first before applying for this scholarship. After a successful application and confirmation of admission offer, you can then proceed to the school portal for the scholarship application.
Some important document for this application includes:
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Degree certificate
- Two academic references
Ensure you meet with the admission and language requirement before starting the admission process. For more information about this process, please visit the official website visa the link below