International students are invited to apply for the ongoing PhD scholarship in cyber software security at the University of Queensland Australia. This scholarship is designed for only international scholars that have completed their undergraduate and master’s program and are interested in seeking for a PhD degree in cyber software security. The deadline for this scholarship is 21ST of February 2021.
About the Cyber Software Security PhD Scholarship at the University of Queensland Australia
The cyber software security Scholarship is a partially funded scholarship that gives international scholars the opportunity to continue their PhD program in different fields such as cyber security, engineering, computer science which are available at the University of Queensland Australia. The aim of this scholarship is to help scholars from other countries who are in need of financial assistance attain their PhD Degree in cyber security. The scholarship is also aimed at improving research on different techniques that can be used to improve cyber security and threats.
Short important information to note about this scholarship
Study level needed: PhD
Type of scholarship: Partially funded
Nationality needed: All international scholars interested in cyber security
Scholarship deadline: 21st of February 2021
Mode of application: online
Host institution: University of Queensland
Available courses: Cyber security, computer science and engineering
Benefits of Cyber Software Security PhD Scholarship
Successful candidates for this scholarship will be exposed to some benefits which includes:
- This scholarship is a partially funded PhD scholarship program with a monetary value of $28,597 per annum.
- You will be exposed to conducive learning environment at the university of Queensland
- You will be exposed to rich and high quality educational resources needed to help you advance in your career goals.
- You will be getting other similar benefits enjoyed by current and past scholars under this program
Eligibility criteria for Cyber Software Security PhD Scholarship
All interested scholars willing to apply for this scholarship are expected to ensure that they meet with the below eligibility criteria:
- You must be an international student willing to embark on a cyber-security PhD program at Queensland university
- You must have a proof of your previous research and academic degrees
- You must have a postgraduate degree with an overall score of five in a seven point scale
- You must have acquired a bachelor’s degree plus two or more years of research experience in any of the above fields.
- You must not have an ongoing scholarship offer from the Australian government
- You must qualify for a study permit in Australia.
- You must have a master of philosophy or bachelor degree from any recognized or reputable university.
- You must have an admission offer to study for a PhD program at the university of Queensland
How to apply for Cyber Software Security PhD Scholarship at the University of Queensland Australia
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the below steps:
- First apply for admission to study at the university of Queensland
- After a successful application and confirmation, simply start your scholarship application by clicking the link below
- Apply For Asian Future Leaders Scholarship Program 2021 Session
- Apply For Dr.Goh Swee Scholarship – Association Of Banks Singapore
- ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarships At The Singapore Management University
- Apply For Singapore International Graduate Award 2021 Session
- Apply For Chinese Government Scholarship at Dalian Medical University 2021 Session