Applications are currently ongoing for business information systems scholarship at the University of Sydney Australia. All international students interested in starting a PhD program in business information system at the University of Sydney are invited. The deadline for this scholarship program is on the 31st of March 2021.
About the Business Information Systems Scholarship At the University of Sydney
The business information system scholarship is a program that allows only international scholars embark on a fully funded PhD program in business information systems. The aim of this scholarship is to encourage international students seeking for financial aid to continue their PhD program in business information systems in Australia.
Short important information about this scholarship program
Degree level needed: PhD
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Scholarship Value: $35,000
Invited nationals: Scholars from all international countries
Available courses: Business information Systems
Number of scholarships available: Not specified
Scholarship Deadline: 31st March 2021
Benefits of Business Information Systems Scholarship
Successful international applicants for this scholarship will be exposed to some important benefits which includes:
- This scholarship comes with a monetary value of $35,000 yearly. It is subject to renewal based on your academic performance.
- This scholarship can be extended for an additional six months
- You will be exposed to Australia conducive learning environment
- You will be exposed to rich educational resources that will help you achieve your dream career goals.
- You will get to experience similar benefits as the previous beneficiaries of this program.
Eligibility criteria for Business Information Systems Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship, please ensure you meet with the below criteria:
- You must be an international scholar interested in undergoing a PhD program at the University of Sydney.
- You must meet with the English language requirement.
- You must qualify for a study permit visa that allows you to school anywhere in Australia.
- You must have demonstrated high academic performance in your home country.
- You must have applied to the university of Sydney for a business information system program
- You must be ready to partake in advanced research business information system programs at the university.
- You must have a proof of either a first class or second class degree or a master’s degree in business information system or similar course.
How to Apply for Business Information Systems Scholarship At the University of Sydney
To apply for this scholarship, please visit the official website below
- How To Be Free From Inferiority Complex And Boost Your Self-Esteem
- Why You Should Be Self-Employed As a Youth?
- Why Student Support Service Is An Important Factor In The Growth Of Students
- The Essence Of Time Management To Students
- How The Principles Of Economics Can Help You Succeed In Entrepreneurship